I am a bioinformatics graduate student at University of California Riverside.
My research is focused on genetics/genomics of aging and age-related diseases, such as Parkinson's Disease and longevity.
2017 - Now
University of California Riverside, CA, USA
Advisor: Dr. Thomas Girke & Dr. Jeanne Loring
Bachelor's in Biotechnology & Biochemistry
* __2011 - 2015__
* Michigan State University, Michigan, USA
* __2017 – Current__
* University of California, Riverside
* Position: Postdoctoral Researcher under Dr. Thomas Girke
* Activities: Current research focuses on the development of computational data analysis methods for genome biology. Please, see more information [here](https://www.dcassol.com/#projects).
Molecular Biology Bioinformatic Scientist
* __2016 – 2017__
* Conduct laboratory research in the areas of single nucleotide polymorphisms, DNA mutations, exomes sequencing and metagenomics. This involves data collection, DNA isolation, analysis and interpretation of results, including next generation sequencing data, bioinformatics analysis and writing reports.
* __systemPipeR__ is an R/Bioconductor package for building and running automated end-to-end analysis workflows for a wide range of next generation sequence (NGS) applications such as RNA-Seq, ChIP-Seq, VAR-Seq and Ribo-Seq. More infomation here: [systemPipeR](http://girke.bioinformatics.ucr.edu/systemPipeR/).
List of Publications
- [Complete list of publications](img/publication.pdf)
Send me an email if you would like to get in touch, have questions or feedback on my projects, or just want to say hello